Voting

2009年10月13日星期二

gurney gurney~


monday...
daksha class...
see how boring are me...
both of them sleep like nobody business in class...
cause they last night 3a.m just sleep = o=


nehhh...
here the fatty come :D
finally i had finish my exam~
phewww....
siok nya aku~
don't envy me haa....bluek =P


ahbee diok ceh gia face...
cause someone is using the knife & point at her.
who so sway haa???
= o =
dont ask me lor...
i also dunno~
bahahaha :D


actually it is my new mirror...
knife shape mirror...
nice???
i bought it because it suit my style...
siaopo style...
hahaha

just now went sing k with jing melissa aly & ahbee.
poor little carrin..
she didn't join us because her leg injured T^T
carrin, next time u must go haaa
promise me haa...^^

sing k picture of the day~

in red box mia toilet~

melissa n me^^
my face so biggg= o=


my face is so huge compare with both of them T^T
oh god....
please take my fats away...
okay?? =.=v

没有评论: