Voting

2009年11月22日星期日

lame lame lame

teehee.. i came here & update my blog again
this tuesday got presentation =(
WA SI LIAU.
everytime when i go out & talk.
my tongue sure pak si gat eh.
huh.
my sis always tell me,
aiseh,u also will nervous,
will paiseh d lor??
everytime also kisiao,
scolding rude words,
my volume also very high eh.
but when i go out,
i will get nervous & can't make it perfect as i thought :(

u know y?
erh hmm...
because,
it's in ENGLISH!
f*ck u lah.
ma.p*ki

hahahahaha...
last thursday went sunway with ahbee.
i didnt wear contact lens,
cause i'm too rush on that day .

i hate the picture that i'm wearing the specs.
cause i look like lau yee =___=
so i take off my spec n snap non-stop =)
.
.





exam coming soon.
but i have no mood to study.
somebody please help me :*(


没有评论: