Voting

2010年3月8日星期一

i'm happy with my life now.

05/03

exam finish ald.
yesh!
goyang goyang~
i wanna tiao bu !

went gurney with ahbee,damian & yifun after finals exam.
Alice in Wonderland :)
this movie quite nice
& i like this bloody big head
she's so Funneh!
hahaha






06/03

hanging out with this 2 sigui.
yinjee lee & guangzong.
3 of us pergi cheong K at vsport.
i like to hang out with them so much
cause every time also will laugh until lau sai 1.
they're like part of my family members. xD




gz with her WIFE.
beh tahan with him nia.
hahaha





25/02

hang out with my baby ang ang ang :D
we go queensbay to have fun
cause baby ang had finished her final exam on that day.
we spent alot that day :(
after shopping,
she came my house
both of us watch movie & having supper together,
awww.what a enjoyable life =]
all my money gone because of ACC her.
Ang Poh Ting!
my money are gone because of u.
but still,
we had alot of fun that day :)


picha of the day :-)



没有评论: