Voting

2009年9月28日星期一

monday is boring :)

weeeweee
it's come back to the normal class day
after having my one week of holidays
should i happy?
hmmmm...
maybe not.
cause my exam falls on next week.
phew=,,=
hope i can pass laa...
don't fail please!
i have no money to resit anymore :(



after irwan class
we headed to gurney wong kok to having our lunch.

see jing eh wu nai face :)

after that,
i bought a slice of from bread history.
it's a green tea flavour cake
after that we went garden inn hotel which located at opposite of kdu.
i bring my gui hua lian pian there.
but nobody dare to watch it with me =,,=
so,we watch xing fu wan sui..
a funny singapore movie^^


i'm in the hotel toilet
with my favourite tee
=D




after that,
we went back to kdu again=,=
to attend daksha class.
it's kinda boring...
but a guy in my class entertain us with his funny action
i laugh until want pangsai in the class..
cause he ''comb'' james & kazvyn hair by using his hand
& hit jings' hand
he's so so so so funny.....
tomorrow can see him again in the pr class!
wooohoooo :)

没有评论: