Voting

2009年9月26日星期六

boring holidays!


yellow.
here i come again :)
hmmm..
having a week of holidays.
supposed to be happy
but i'm not enjoying my holidays,
cause i need to help in my moms' shop.
to me,
holidays = boringdays



i didn't went to any places during this holidays.
the only 2 location that visited by me daily is
my mom's shop & my house
i'm 100% tulen mia zai nv.
=,,=
somebody help me please?
everyday walk like a at the shop
& some of the customers' attitude was like very kiampak like that
i'm wiping the table,
but some of them was like..
:''eiei,here leh,,,here dirty leh..there there...''
walao!!sometimes i will damn pek cek.
& i will talk to myself :''can i wipe their face?''
Lee May Theng..calm down..be nice..hohoho.



keep watching movie after coming back from work.
gu leng zheng tam B
nice movie^^
me & wanzi gila with this tvb drama =D
cause it was funny!
hahaha..
hmmm...
waiting for the nice drama of tvb.
but exam is coming soon T^T
must study well & get a good result.
hope i won't fail again
wish me all the best yaa




oh god.
my face is so so so so big.
my nose is so so so so big =,,=
my pose was so so so stupid!


tied up my messy hair :)



my hair is so thick man!
but i like it^^


without the fringe :(
i know it's fugly.

but so what?
i'm who i am!
i'm the ugly me..
muahahahahaahahhahahahahahaha :p

end here :)


没有评论: