Voting

2009年12月9日星期三

holiday started :)

hey yo...
yesterday is the last day of the exam...
i'm so happy with it!
hahaha...
*shake shake shake*

at the night after the exams...
cheng cheng cheng...
going to clubbing with all my classmates =)


the drunk man & the gay lou =.=

kuangze dance pose...
neh...一指神功.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××


last saturday,
went KAPITAN with ahbee. navin. ery & sean.
walao....damn boring there :-(
study at there...
boleh grow mushroom mia!

seeeee...how bored are me??



navin & sean.
the 2 sei GAY lou.


ahbee & ery.



sunday night...i'm ready to go ahbee's house :P
to do our revision.
snap non-stop in ahbee's house..
teehee^^

taking photo with her hair dryer. =p


angry face =''= sampat nia hor?


yeeehaaaa...
i bought my new phone last wednesday =)
i'm sibek siok with my new hp.
heehee>..<

my cute little baobao^^

okay...
my holidays are started...
i'm damn free now.
DATE ME OUT yea!
especially LEE YIN JEE , KOH GUANG ZONG & AHBEE :)























没有评论: