Voting

2010年6月13日星期日

my current life

hello world..
I'm finally here again!
my blog is so dead,
because I'm kinda lazy to update my lifeless LIFE.



i am still fine
but i am gaining more weights :(

b
e
c
a
u
s
e

of

f.o.o.d




i can't control myself when i started eating.
this is why i am FAT.
starting from this week,
I'm going to stop eating
for only 1 week.

*i think this is hard for me
because i need to help my mum in her Coffee Shop*

aawwwwwwww!!!
i hope i can have more, more & More
M.O.N.E.Y
because i want this. i want that,
but i can't have it because lack of money
imma a pok gai po :/


people, please wish me LUCK ;)
i think i can do it.
not think,
i am sure that i can make it!
LOL
if can't...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

maa can't lor.
* what can i do*
hehe


the end.

没有评论: