Voting

2009年9月18日星期五

lalelulilo


hello people...
i'm here again :D
with my new webcam photo
i need a camera seriously
cause my handphone camera is darn laubeh :(

today,after our class.
me & jing accompany ahbee to see doctor.
doctor lim is so famous
the clinic was full of patient when we reach there
i keep on playing with jing handphone while waiting for ahbee.


jing & me laugh very loud at there
cause the stupid ringtone in jings' phone.
bahahahaha ;)
after that we headed to gurney for having our lunch there
me & jing ate new york chicken (like 1901)
ahbee having her lunch at the chicken rice shop
she can't eat lunch without the rice.
but why she won't grown fat?
unfair!


after having our lunch
we decided to go popular cause i need to buy something at there
but we all stop at the children paradise
playing the kids' game :p


my train & jings' cow

ahbee coloured a house
but i didn't help her house to take photo
cause she say she will send me the house photo later.


holidays come holidays go.
money come money go.
fats come fats wont go =,=
please don't jio me go out eat.

here's my webcam picture :D
hahaha..
hope my hair can grow faster than my fats :)
mamamia!

*after school*

just read meiferns' blog
she gave me a camera & handphone.
so now i want give her a sweet fruit that she like...
guess what?
yaa..
it's a strawberry

stop here...

没有评论: